Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 43)

No kidding - Wowzer

Posted: Jan 14th, 2020 - 12:55 am In Reply to: Re: "Full of hot air..." - nymt50

I cannot get over the nerve of this cow. She is making threats against the people she is stealing from. She is taking food off their tables and causing them to have utilities shut off and potentially even lose their homes while she runs around and lives off their money, yet she is threatening them??? WOW. I would say that she belongs in prison, but even that is too good for her. She belongs in a dirt cell UNDER a prison. I cannot wait for the day when this crack smoking pig has to face the music and pay for her actions. She is the scum of the universe. Working in a sweatshop would be better than working for this cow. At least sweatshops pay a little something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)