Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Who the heck is writing this stuff??? - DRAMA

Posted: Dec 22nd, 2019 - 10:55 am In Reply to: There's going to be drama. The manager will QA you or the - owner will do it, and you are told SM

I dont know who is writing this stuff. None of these things are true about my company. This 'SM' person really needs to be knocked off this site. There is no drama in my company. What there IS, is people who take a job with us and then don't live up to their resume hype, arent interested in producing quality transcription, and don't like having their errors indicated so that they can learn from their mistakes. I feel sorry for this person. They are the one creating the drama. Dont believe everything you read here. You can call me directly anytime at my office and I will talk with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)