Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Are you an IC? - sm

Posted: Dec 19th, 2019 - 8:23 pm In Reply to: Scribe late pay - DeeAnn

This is the part I despise about being an IC. They can get away with it even though they promise these pay dates. I used to get that all the time when I had my own accounts. There would always be some excuse or run around. Oh, it'll be here at the office, oh, I left it at home, oh, I mailed it to you, blah, blah, blah. All excuses to buy time.

Scribe either didn't get paid by the client, didn't charge them in the correct time frame, or just plain do not care.

This industry is so abusive. I can't even stand it anymore. It's like I love the job, but I hate what we have to put up with just to make a living. It's bad enough the pay is so low, and they wonder why we get upset when we're not paid on time. Ugh. I'm so sorry this is happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)