Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I honestly am sorry you are having trouble. But I am so very - glad I didnt take that. I figured this. sm

Posted: Dec 13th, 2019 - 11:36 pm In Reply to: Anyone out there currently working for Notable? - Really having some issues

It's a new, startup company. The young girl in charge, the supervisor, has never done transcription in her life and I don't think she really had the faintest idea what we really do and how much is involved with it.

Disorganized and running out of work is no surprise.

This company has the same BS story all the others have about how they have some new system that no one has ever done before, how much time it's going to save the dictators, revolutionize whatever else they're pushing, etc, etc, and it's all BS - it's the same type of dictation app that goes into speech wreck and as much automation as they can make it do.

If they're hiring, which I've seen a few people have gotten calls for interviews recently, this project seems to not be going well. I have to wonder if they're advertising a job somewhere or going through all their old resumes to find people. Their website didn't have a transcription position available last time I ever looked.

***I would advise anyone against taking a job there. You will have big promises and that balloon will burst pretty soon.

Their pay isn't much to write home about either, if this kind of problem is what you get for it.

Were you promised hourly pay, and then soon get kicked down to production?

People are better off to stay where they are or get out of MT completely. Any of these so-called NEW apps that are going to change things... is BS. It's nothing but the same dictation everyone's been doing for years. It helps the dictators save time. It does NOTHING for us on the transcription end.

That's the truth this recruiter won't tell you. They're pretty good at blowing a lot of hot air into balloons and rainbows, which collapse pretty quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)