Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It says he has - been a member since

Posted: Dec 8th, 2019 - 7:30 am In Reply to: I find his posts refreshing. You should - just skip over them.

2012, so what's the problem? I'm sure he means nothing by it. Wasn't there also someone complaining about another poster on there they called the "V" person? Get a grip. It seems to me if someone isn't getting exactly what they want to hear, they come here and complain and start ranting about how someone is doing them wrong or someone has some sort of agenda. It's just a page. It's not anything to get your panties in a bunch about.

The job ads are few and far between on there. It's just a post for MTs to post their questions. It's very easy to scroll by anything you don't find to your liking. It's like shopping at the store. Do you complain to the cashier they don't have curtains you like? good grief!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)