Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I've had to block him with those stupid memes, like several - others who constantly post them sm

Posted: Dec 7th, 2019 - 7:29 pm In Reply to: What is up with the guy from India - trying to take over

You're right, he has nothing to do with American MTs, and for the life of me I do NOT understand why she lets those kind of people on there. I can see maybe Canada and Australia, as we could work there, but anyone else? No. She doesn't really care about any of us. She wants advertising and views and jacked up member numbers on her page, like everyone else does.

He's Jay Vance's suckup buddy so maybe that's it.

I thought she said before to stop with all the stupid memes you can see a dozen times a day on a hundred other pages. Nope. Those things encourage people to come there to read and post and jack up her numbers.

She's got a pretty high-flying opinion of herself and thinks her page is so wonderful. She's not even really screening people, lets anybody in there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)