Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Listening - in the background

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2019 - 8:21 pm In Reply to: I doubt it's a wrap. This is supposed to listen - in on office visits

So when this goes live, will a handout be given to patients to read before seeing the doctor, instructing them on speaking up and speaking clearly during the eval so that the digital voice scribe can catch everything being said? I would purposely not do it, but only as far as my doctor could hear and understand me.

This is an invasion of privacy and I hope someone takes it to the Supreme Court! If I'm in the room with a friend or relative, waiting to see the doctor and we're talking about private matters, is this digital scribe going to be on listening to my private conversation?? We're in serious trouble here of completely losing our right to privacy with AI being used this way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)