Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

References. - sm

Posted: Nov 18th, 2019 - 3:55 pm In Reply to: Professional references? - mom2huskies

You could use a colleague like someone you know is also an MT that either works for another company or someone you know works in the medical field, i.e., a nurse, medical secrtary? Heck, you might even ask your primary care physician's office if someone there would be willing to be a reference if you have a long-time relationship with them. Do you have anyone in a team lead position that you could ask if they would give you a reference? The usually ask for a phone number and/or email address. If all else fails, put in the CEO of M-Modal's name and the phone number for the HR department.

That's what is so hard about working virtual. I use a court reporter I've known for years, a doctor I used to transcribe for years and years ago (I just put his office number- he went EMR), and I use a lady I did work for who lives in another state and is retired now, but I list her as a business owner.

They can call my previous IC positions; but in essence I've been self-employed for many years, so I always say I'm not sure if you'll get anywhere kind of thing since it's all virtual relationships as the companies are all across the nation; I kind of make it lighthearted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)