Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 77)

That is - what happens (sm)

Posted: Nov 14th, 2019 - 5:03 pm In Reply to: Seattle Childrens is going to be getting rid of all their - transcription people too, I hear on the wind. sm

frequently. I don't see it getting any better either. It's easier for administrators to cut out those salaries and send it to an outside company; less headaches for them in the long run.

However, if I were to go back in time when it happened to me in 2006, C-Bay at the time, I would probably just start looking to post out of the department to another position in the hospital like, right now. I already knew what they were doing but they were sort of thinking about keeping me on as an in-house QA person to sort through reports, but that was a no-go since they were going to give to the receptionists and unit clerks to do. First they sent out medical records, and they went department by department until they were completely clear of all MTs. There were none left by the time they were finished. The promise they made to me about C-Bay would have never come true. I met someone in a neighboring state whose hospital did the same thing and she said she did not get the same accounts even though they promised her the account from her hospital when they outsourced. Nope, didn't work that way. Lies, all lies. So sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)