Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Job Seekers Board

Straight typing position - DeAnna

Posted: Nov 9th, 2019 - 10:03 am

Straight typing position - ENT, orthopedic, plastic surgery, neurology.  

No Offshore !!!!

Position starts part time days - PST hours 6 am to ??  and more than likely will work into fulltime.  Must know dropbox and have express scribe pro.  Two of my clients have sound files that will ONLY play on express scribe pro.  Work varies but training on multiple accounts to assure line count volumes.  We have possible new clients starting which would be neurology and nephrology as well.  

Pay is 8 cents per line after paid training typically 30 days.  Position does require being able to follow client specifics which are sent to you.  Looking for long term IC people.  

Please send resume saved as your name for future reference.  I get a lot that do not have a name and are hard to reference back to.  Send resumes to shurcanemployees@gmail.com.   Testing is done via express scribe pro and dropbox.  It is a timed test due to limiting dropbox being open (we can only allow temporary access for 2 hours)   Testing will be today 11/09/19 through next week.  

Pay is twice per month either direct deposit or Zelle - whichever is available in your area.  

Most of my clients are old school and each client is set to his specs.  

Thank you for taking your time to send your resumes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)