Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Is it Nuance work? - sm

Posted: Nov 9th, 2019 - 6:51 am In Reply to: QMedEt - Nicolyn

If it's Nuance work, it probably was sent to another company. If not, being that it's been about 3 years, they probably don't have the majority of the work due to losing the contract or not renewing the contract. A few companies I worked for straight out told me they only signed a 3-year contract. I forget if QMedEt was one of them or not. I've been through quite a few companies with the Nuance work. It's not steady income at all as it keeps switching up. Every single company that I have worked with has either lost the account or added something new interspersed so it's very difficult to get a rhythm when they throw a new work type/division in there. A lot of the Canadian accounts are noteworthy for that type of stuff with the new account work types/dictators just being added on without really any rhythm or reason. Then, the old stuff you learned goes away. I'm thinking we're training it to go offshore when Nuance feels it's ready, so they pull the work. This is probably what is happening with your 4-5 reports a day now account. Can you tell if the ones you are still getting are just the difficult ones? That happens, too; hence, the low work load.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • QMedEt - Nicolyn (Views: 834, 2019-11-07, 10:52 am)
    • QmedET - Anon (Views: 705, 2019-11-08, 7:24 pm)
      • QMedEt - Nicolyn (Views: 637, 2019-11-08, 8:47 pm)
        • Is it Nuance work? - sm
          • QMedEt - Nicolyn (Views: 569, 2019-11-09, 3:22 pm)
        • QmedET - Anon (Views: 498, 2019-11-09, 3:19 pm)