Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

QmedET - Anon

Posted: Nov 8th, 2019 - 7:24 pm In Reply to: QMedEt - Nicolyn

I did and quit after about 4 months. They assigned me to an awful account (which they actually don't have anymore) with LOADS of account specifics, literally 15 to 20 account specifics for each report which you had to read very carefully. If you did not comply with all the account specifics, then the account would ask that you not be allowed to transcribe their reports.

My manager was paranoid and if I was even 5 minutes late starting, I would receive a telephone call asking where was I... I had no problem with QA at all but my line count was horrible due to having to read all the account specifics...

They finally told me that I was not achieving my "goal" per day and that I should pick it up significantly. I tried for a couple of weeks and then finally quit. Four cents a line is just not worth it. Plus, they did a lot of hematology/oncology reports with all the new drugs and loads and loads of bone marrow transplants which were very complicated to do. Yuck.

Maybe they have decent accounts but I didn't find them...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • QMedEt - Nicolyn (Views: 833, 2019-11-07, 10:52 am)
    • QmedET - Anon
      • QMedEt - Nicolyn (Views: 635, 2019-11-08, 8:47 pm)
        • QmedET - Anon (Views: 496, 2019-11-09, 3:19 pm)