Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Headset recommendations - sm

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2019 - 8:36 pm

Ok so, I know this has been discussed before, but I'm not sure how long ago, so let's start again.  Here are my probs, headsets with the cloth covers rubbed painful blisters in my ears.  I have a set of over the head Logitech that squeeze my head like a pimple pushing my glasses arms making indentations and giving me a headache within an hour or two of working.  I had the stethescope style but they were heavy and wouldn't stay in my ears.  So, maybe I'm a little too picky, but I need a great pair, not just a good pair.  I've researched and reviewed and researched and reviewed some more and now am even more confused and irritated because all the ones I described above are the "great" ones.  Hit me with your suggestions for a great set even if they are ones that I described above.  And if you could suggest where to buy them also.  TIA!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)