Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

shove it - prn

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2019 - 1:55 pm In Reply to: I have never wanted to tell an employer to SHOVE IT so bad in my life! - fedup!

Did you get a call or email that ticked you off? What happened that made you feel like this? I just wonder why this company does not try to help their MTs out some? Little things like, hey, let me share my teams results on the QA this week, so that they will be aware of the top 10 errors my team acquired, to help the others know this, and next time eliminate these errors, but nothing is shared. Even when you have an honest sincere question to ask, you never get a reply. I really do find this odd. To me, it seems like there is no communication at all. Just get send your QA results, even if you question it, nothing is done. You feel like you are on your own every day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)