Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Take this job - and shove it

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2019 - 9:55 am In Reply to: I just mean I wish I could QUIT RIGHT NOW! - fedup!

It took me 6 months to find another MT job while I was working for this slave driving company. My only regret, I wish I would have just stopped working and not notify them at all. My only recourse was I wrote to the accounts I was on and told them how horrible MM was. They eventually lost those accounts, but I doubt I had anything to do with that, but I at least had my say somewhat.

Find something else and move on. It is a bugger to find a decent MT job anymore, but anything, even if you have to work for 2 or 3 companies as an IC to start off, is better than this devil company. I knew when AQ took over it would only get worse and it will only continue.

Good luck to you. Call in sick today, maybe that will give you some time to rest!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)