Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

PennHealth - sm

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2019 - 11:15 am

Is anyone currently working with them using VDI?  I am looking to purchase a computer compatible with VDI, but I am looking also for the company paying the most cents per line.  I love eScription.  I would like to know if anyone would care to share their experience (even with all the issues with VDI), which company they like the best or pay the most.  I know quite a few companies use it.  PennHealth reached out to me, so I would like to know more about them as well as other companies hiring.  I do know that it sounds like 8 GB is required and your core has to be i3, i5 or i7.  

Thanks in advance for any and all help in this regard.

For a lot of reasons, I need to stay doing MT so I am looking to be most productive, which I think in all my years (decades), eScription has been the best as far as picking up VR.  I just love the program itself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)