Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Who cares? They treated their transcriptionists like crap and maybe now are reaping just desserts. - Retired

Posted: Oct 21st, 2019 - 5:37 pm In Reply to: Problems - Angie

They were basically running a sweatshop. The supervisors spouted company policies that they either knew or should have known were worse than unfair. For example, they gave me 5 new hospitals to do because I kept running out of work and then fired me within a couple of weeks when I could not meet the hourly production rate almost immediately, disregarding the financial hit, which should have been punishment enough,especially on the abominable wages they were willing to pay. They are worse than dirt. I'd just say quit and move on or get yourself fired so you can get unemployment and have a little bit coming in while you seek another job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Problems - Angie (Views: 1190, 2019-10-20, 8:20 pm)
    • Who cares? They treated their transcriptionists like crap and maybe now are reaping just desserts. - Retired