Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Another point I want to make - poster above.

Posted: Oct 19th, 2019 - 4:28 pm In Reply to: There is nothing - wrong with a gap.

Is that most companies do not even know what medical transcription really is so you also have to explain exactly how it works as far as digital voice files.

The kicker really is though that they imagine you having fun with your friends all day and you work in your pajamas and never have to do anything strenuous or have to think a lot. It's just like one big pajama party all day. No intelligence required.

I want to drive that home because you will be asked why you no longer want to work from home and I have also been asked quite frankly, "Will you be able to get along with others?"

On another note, I have one resume for outside jobs and a separate one for MT work. I do not give all my data on my MT only resume because I never know what they are truly looking for. I do not include the physician names that I have transcribed for. God knows I don't want them bugging them to try to score an account.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)