Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

My experience - sm

Posted: Oct 14th, 2019 - 3:30 pm In Reply to: TTS volume - tired eyes

and why I left TTS. Nuance does drops of work to TTS. TTS sends out urgent please help now e-mails to everyone. MTs come on and do said drops. When drop is completed by extra MTs, the extra MTs are asked to log off if it is not their shift.

In saying that, probably what is happening is you haven't seen the drop yet. Once it does drop, you'll be notified among many other MTs and asked to come on and help urgently. Then, you'll be asked to please log off if it's not your shift.

I was finding myself working all kinds of hours and still didn't get enough work.

Keep in mind this is Nuance work, so Nuance has total control on these drops. TTS is going to do anything in their power to get that work back as fast as they can because they will get fined. They get fined for 2 things, quality and TAT. The next thing you'll see is if your quality isn't meeting the standard, they'll take you off the account. The accounts themselves have the authority to tell Nuance to tell TTS to tell the MT that they are not adequate and their ID will then be deactivated for that account.

True story! I've experienced it myself with TTS and many other Nuance clones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)