Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

How are these - companies (sm)

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2019 - 7:31 am

hiring these ICs to work in a controlled environment by Nuance (VDI) and cannot even spell the word transcriptionist?  That's my first question.  My second question is why are there so many on here advertising for MTs this week?  These are all VDI ads and it seems funny that, now since it is Oct 3rd, there's this big hiring spree for these clones.  Please do not work for these people.  They are abusing us.  They are all in it to buy million dollar homes no matter what they tell you.  They are making money off these accounts and not telling you that in the interview so they can pay just a few cents per line with you doing free demographics and searches for carbon copies and have you on multiple accounts to learn all the specs and have you jumping all around for STATs that drop in haphazard.  If they were not making money, all these companies would not be jumping on the bandwagon for these Nuance accounts. 

VDI requires you spend money on a computer and programs for said computers.  Then, they off you to some IT person in India to remote in and supposedly fix all your problems you have with the VDI such as lost connection, taking so long logging in, no servers available, system errors, changing passwords, losing your foot pedal, static, kicking you off for no reason while you're in a report.  The list goes on and on.

I'd love to see all of them boycotted.  Wouldn't that be great?  Do not be fooled by this eScription/Emdat work that they boast about.  These accounts run out in an instant becuase we are training it by us for it to be shipped overseas.  All these accounts have difficult dictators and mushmouths.  The work is dropped at a certain point in the day and when the MTs go on to do it, they get a few reports and then Nuance pulls it away again.  

In other words, are you really an IC when they take control of your computer?  No, you're an employee.  If you're being monitored and have set schedules and a set rate or a long-term contract with said company, you're an employee.  I wish people wouldn't settle for these companies who are sneaky liars and only looking to line their own greedy pockets so they can buy material things they do not need on our knowledge the work we do to make perfect for them so they can look good to Nuance.  

I should probably spill this all to a very good lawyer and doctor who are both in it to make some money and some kickbacks for prescribing meds to the MTs in this situation.  I'm ready to go on disability over it.  I am that stressed out and my body is breaking down at 40 some years old over this supposed "job" that's nothing but stress and abuse.  And, another thing, I wonder how much we could all get for turning them all in for HIPAA violations where these MTs are working remotely while they are sitting at their kid's soccer game or in a public place like the local coffee shop?  Hmmm..... 

Rant over.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)