Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Interesting demand from new dictator - sleepymt

Posted: Sep 17th, 2019 - 8:18 pm

I've been getting a new account lately.  The dictators are fine, clear.  I just got one again who was very clear...but she had something to tell "the MT" at the end.

"Please put my sentences in order and delete all repetitions."

How should I know the order of her onslaught of paragraphs? There were no headers this go round.  No obvious things like physicals or conclusions coming out of nowhere.  She did repeat herself but they were within sentences with other information that wouldn't make sense if I had randomly deleted it.

I'm not your secretary, dear!  I cannot read minds!

Sorry.  Just had to vent slightly.  For the most part, I think many of the dictators get what we do.  The rest think we are their personal secretary, knowing exactly what they want to say, rewriting sentences to make them sound more intelligent.  Last night I had a doctor who said, "You can just put X here.  Or Y.  Whichever." Really??!

OK.  Back to it.

Hope everyone is having as good a day as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)