Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

That's really unacceptable - CMT

Posted: Sep 13th, 2019 - 8:42 pm In Reply to: What would you say... - Seeker

There is absolutely no excuse for any company to take that long to install the programs that you need in order to do your job and earn a living, especially when it probably doesn't even take 10 minutes for them to do. I had the exact same thing happen to me this summer. The hard drive in my computer died, so I just went out and bought a whole new computer (mine was already about 5 or 6 years old anyway) and my boss had everything installed and had me back in business on the very same day, which is exactly how it should be. I would send your boss an email and, in a professional manner, explain your frustration and reiterate that you are losing out on a good bit of income while you are being forced to sit around and wait for them to finally get off their behinds and install your programs so that you can get back to work. You may also want to remind them that you can't help with any of the work that is piling up if you don't have the appropriate programs on your PC. Good luck! I would be pretty infuriated with this situation. I can't say that I've ever experienced anything like that before with any of the companies I've worked for over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)