Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board

No IC's - Ann

Posted: Sep 9th, 2019 - 12:41 pm In Reply to: Unpaid - Are you an IC

Everyone at KS is employee status. Try contacting the US Department of Labor at this number 1-866-487-9243 and they should be able to help as to which state you should contact. If possible try contacting a wage and employee attorney, a lot have free consultations and may be able to point you in the right direction if DOL can't help. Hope it all works out.


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)