Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 63)

Wow! Not relevant to this post at all. - sm

Posted: Aug 25th, 2019 - 10:32 am In Reply to: Even funnier is when they come here asking for tax advice - LOL nm

I find it hilarious that people come here to rant about politics but, hey, if that gives them their jollies, then so be it. Are you one of those?

The OP asked about a foot pedal working with a program meant to transcribe voice files. What do taxes have to do with it?

Find a hobby or something... I hope you feel better soon.

As for the OP's question, yes, it should work. Mine is an Infinity USB and it works. I, however, did wind up paying for Express Scribe years ago and still have it. I am not aware of a free version but there may be one out there.

One thing I did learn: If you receive MP3 files, you can download them to your desktop, right click and open with Express Scribe.

Thank you for posting your question. Other MTs might benefit as well. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)