Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

TTS is very disorganized. - sm

Posted: Aug 24th, 2019 - 9:44 am In Reply to: Me too - MT67

I could stay with them. They were also bullying about the VDI, yet, as an employee they should be providing you with the proper tools, i.e., a computer with the correct program they require.
Being an IC is different in that regard.

I also found them to have inflated egos and not really knowing what they are doing in terms of this new big account.

Also, no pay for training, again, another red flag sent. As an employee, you should be paid for training and your time spent on lengthy phone calls regarding account specs, IT time, etc.

Yes, they can block you from typing if you're not VDI compliant. I think it is a matter of TTS blocking you though not necessarily Nuance.

Keep in mind, the big VDI account is Nuance and Nuance rules the roost, not TTS.

Another problem I had with them was claims of servers being down, then all of a sudden a dump of work. Yet they required a schedule, but then asked that people hop on out of their scheduled time and then abruptly tell you to complete your last report and get off the system. So it's basically a 24 hour a day job, not necessarily a set schedule since they run out of work during your working hours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)