Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Word Help Board

I'm sure Valisone can be documented but - that was not really

Posted: Aug 15th, 2019 - 11:46 am In Reply to: If you Google Valisone, you can document it. nm - NM

the issue. It was that this med was mispronounced by the dictator as vasilone. We may be able to determine from the context of the note that he meant "Valisone." Even so, we should never take it upon ourselves to assume what a dictator meant to say, and we should leave a blank and send on to QA with a note. Let them make the judgment call and/or send on the note to the client and let them make it. If I have the ability to look up other notes on the patient, say an H&P, which would most likely contain a problem list and/or a medication list, then I'd be able to check this myself, and I would make that effort before sending it off to QA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)