Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Gee, that's - simple

Posted: Jul 17th, 2019 - 12:16 am In Reply to: I feel your pain but what does posting - this here achieve?

Not the OP, but I can identify...MT work is very stressful, don't you agree? I have posted here about poor quality dictation many times. It's simple catharsis, blowing off steam, decompressing after a hard day, etc. If it helps the OP to write it all out in the form it was written, then what is the harm? I hope the MT got relief from it.

I do wish we had the ability to rate these dictators on how they're doing and provide them feedback. I think it's shameful that poor quality dictation is even allowed to progress to the point of becoming habitual. If someone can't or won't speak clearly enough to dictate a legal medical document that stays with a patient for the rest of their life, then they should have that privilege denied.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)