Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

Happy Independence Day!!! - Been There

Posted: Jul 4th, 2019 - 1:16 pm

Happy Independence has a very special meaning for me this year. It means independence from the awful demeaning drudge that my transcription career has become, with the finale being new hope and new possibilities with a new job outside of this field. One of my most satisfying experiences was quitting Keystrokes. No more waiting for my paycheck and wondering why my hard work is not appreciated or rewarded. I am so looking forward to a brighter future with a company that encourages and promotes my knowledge and experience, actual paid holidays, paid time off, good health insurance and retirement options, and a good reliable paycheck. I feel like that heavy hippo of hopelessness has finally climbed off my shoulders and I can't wait to go to work now. 

Ladies and gentlemen of the keyboard, please don't give up on yourselves or your ability to get out from under the oppressive cloud that has become our dying profession. I spent over a year applying to every position I was remotely qualified for, and then one day........ the light appeared. There is life after transcription. GO FOR IT!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)