Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 43)

The KS fiasco reminds me of YOG - mt55

Posted: Jun 13th, 2019 - 11:22 am

The Keystrokes fiasco reminds me in so many ways of what transpired when I was at YOG. We didn't ever have late paychecks with YOG that I recall, but I would talk with Carole almost daily on the phone about things in general and one thing that she kept saying to me was that she would NEVER sell the company! Well guess what, got up one morning to a notice on the computer that we were now a part of Medquist!

LT is in DIRE financial straits. I am NOT a part of KS, but I read her post on Facebook. She is scrambling right now from the sounds of it for cash!

It seems like there are a bunch of you who are "playing ostrich;" hiding your heads in the sand and holding onto VERY false hopes that things are going to get better. YOU have financial responsibilities just like she does, and she is putting her employees DEAD LAST!!

Wake up before this ship is totally at the bottom of the MTSO ocean!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)