Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript just let go lots of top paid people.. (Views: 56)

OneVoice - justme1

Posted: Jun 11th, 2019 - 2:58 pm

Be careful guys, this company installs software on your machine that you cannot get off unless they uninstall it personally, it is password protected and only they know the password.  This is highly unusual and in 20+ years in the business I have never seen this done.  It does not protect you better than AVG has protected me for 10+ years and all the computer programmers I go to school with use AVG too.  So just be careful.  Also there is Julie in upper management and she is a nightmare to deal with.  I'm not sure if she was always like this, or if this is new, but I cannot imagine any owner I've ever worked beside letting someone talk to their subcontractors like that.  I know they had a Director of Communications hired and then the next day we got an email she wasn't with them any longer and to erase her contact...so...Try out MediScribes guys, never in the years I have worked there have they been rude or out of the way or unprofessional, and rather than send a million emails to you every second, they keep it calm and casual.  Very good people, very very nice.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • OneVoice - justme1 (Views: 703, 2019-06-11, 2:58 pm)