Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

pay - non

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2019 - 2:19 pm In Reply to: Yes, exactly...sm - asking for a friend

It IS NOT high pay at all - it is the going rate out there. Each account differs, that is probably why you are not getting much response. To my knowledge, typing is .07 cpl and VR .04 cpl, but then there are some accounts that pay by report - but the above rates are what is usually paid. The people that are staying with this job are there because they can do it, they may not be the breadwinners in their families and with that being said, just having a job working at home is their priority. Everyone's situation is different. At the other token, when people are hired, they should be told these things up front - I have had jobs tell me that their position is best for someone looking for supplemental income, etc.. dishonesty is never appreciated. At all. No one cares about anyone anymore because even the people that train you could even be a little honest, like, give you a heads up about late pay at times.This is what happens when all of the head honchos are related and the ones that follow shortly behind them are the a**kissing brown nosers...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)