Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

i hear you on that - anon

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2019 - 1:36 pm In Reply to: Right. My landord would love to get paid EVENTUALLY. - as would the utility companies. nm

My landlord charges $145 late fee if paid after grace period (the 4th of every month). Plus the bills have to be paid on time so we can keep working, have to have lights and internet - if we cannot pay those things, we can't work period. I realize some companies mismanage money, etc, but when you can't pay your employees but you always have the money to do all of this traveling, it sure doesn't add up. In my 20+ years in transcription, I have NEVER encountered this before, until now. Matter of fact, I have worked for smaller mom/pop transcription companies and they always paid on time and even at times, gave bonuses - and they didn't even make half of the money these larger companies make.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)