Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript just let go lots of top paid people.. (Views: 65)

Interesting - On another site, someone asked

Posted: May 31st, 2019 - 10:03 am

Interesting
On another site, someone asked about metrics per hour. Someone else answered with a number and added, "...and they took away our time spent researching, helping others, etc. It's madness!" A third person chimed in with, "Now they are trying penalize us. You can run a report and see there is no lag time in between encounters." And still another added, "If I had known this career would turn into this, I wouldn't have gone this path. I have been doing this since 1994...back in the good ole days."
Guess what? These were all CODING related, not MT related, from a big coding FB page. Sound familiar? Be very, very wary of switching to another stressful, dwindling career, especially with fairly high start-up costs.

about metrics per hour. Someone else answered with a number and added, "...and they took away our time spent researching, helping others, etc. It's madness!" A third person chimed in with, "Now they are trying to penalize us. You can run a report and see there is no lag time in between encounters." And still another added, "If I had known this career would turn into this, I wouldn't have gone this path. I have been doing this since 1994...back in the good ole days."

Guess what? These were all CODING related, not MT related, from a big coding FB page. Sound familiar?

Be very, very wary of switching to another stressful, dwindling career, especially with fairly high start-up costs. Not to mention multiple weekly posts about coding jobs being outsourced/offshored.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)