Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

You know you have a really bad client when you are - told blanks will not count

Posted: May 17th, 2019 - 10:59 am

I am drowning with this new client.  It is transcription instead of editing, but I don't think that would even help.  The dictation is so bad, and though there are a few samples nothing really helps.  I am on the verge of quitting.  I'm past retirement age and was hanging on to pay down bills before I finally retire.  Right now cat food is looking pretty good because I will be so crazy that I won't even notice what I'm eating.  My brain is fried and I feel defeated.  I can't make line count, not even close.  I have a couple of doctor's appointments coming up and I'm trying to hang on to get those done and then if I'm still working on this client (and not in the hospital for a mental breakdown), I'll be turning in my notice.  Sorry, just had to vent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)