Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

my gripe about upcoming MT week - yesIknow

Posted: May 14th, 2019 - 2:41 pm

We already have to jump through hoops and do so much more than we get paid for, and many of those things basically on our own time, that when MT "recognition" week rolls around, we should not have to "work" for the "recognition" even more by having to try to win contests and such. Most of us do not have time for that and instead of that I really feel if we were really being recognized for all we do we would "ALL" just receive a flat out extra $25.00 or $50.00 on our checks. I know there are some who will tell me to shut up, they like the contests, and they "MIGHT" win something, and if we gripe too much they will stop the contests and there goes our chance of getting anything extra. But, when an employee is truly recognized for their work, it should already be based on what they have done so far, not what they still have to do and only by chances at winning a contest. How is that recognition? Only the winners win anything, and the rest of us do not even get a pat on the back.

Another thing that really urks me are the HDS of the month emails. I cannot tell you how many times my group NEVER has a "Most Improved HDS of the Month." Are you telling me that there is NO ONE on our team EVER (over several changes of supervisors even) that is not considered most improved?? Really?????

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)