Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Word Help Board Today's Top Viewed: yes... (Views: 57)


Posted: Apr 23rd, 2019 - 2:35 pm

I have had this doctor twice now saying the same word - s/l Canterversey laryngoscope.  I have checked my Stedman's, Yahoo, Google, and can find nothing that is even similar.  I tried spelling Kenterverse, Kantarversy, Canterversy, Centerversey, etc.  I have checked online surgical equipment sites - NOTHING!  Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks for your time and your help! Kiss


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)