Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Word Help Board

Help with 2 PT/OT Words/Abbreviations Needed - confused in colorado :)

Posted: Apr 18th, 2019 - 7:24 pm

Here are the two PT/OT words/abbreviations I can't seem to find and confirm, given in context from a report:

". . . treatment ended prior to exercises due to patient’s high level of anxiety, paranoia, and patient unable to stop talking and complaining.  Patient provided a ____ [FLOW?/flow?] for all of current mobility in the facility.  Nursing aware.  Supervision level:  Ambulatory with ____[s/l FCC or SCC]. on 04/12/19, ambulatory training with railing and walker, VC/TC, and demo to improve pace." 

I'm on a psych account in which just one medical assistant of many has decided to go into the minutiae of the PT consultsin excruciating detail.  I've dutifully looked up all sorts of websites detailing lists of PT terminology and abbreviations, and have come up empty on those above. Many thanks in advance to anyone able to solve these mystery words for me! 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)