Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

True and there’s more - Reasons you go broke

Posted: Apr 17th, 2019 - 8:32 am In Reply to: They are still alive but dont expect to make good money. - You will be given multiple

Either there’s rampant cherry picking or I got the worst of the worst dictators of my career. Then I’d run out of work. Then the line count did not match up with the minutes I was transcribing so I had a feeling there was major line skimming but you can’t prove it bc you have to trust their line count reporting. Then the benefits cost way too much even at the highest deductible. It was crazy. After benefits and taxes I’d take home maybe 200 a week and that’s working really hard. I’d lose my house! The place is crazy. The person interviewing was great but she must be a good fibber bc nothing she said panned out. In some ways this was the most stressful MT position I have had in a long time. Really a bad bad experience and I was very disappointed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)