Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

economy - anon

Posted: Apr 16th, 2019 - 11:27 pm In Reply to: Totally disagree. Making more money than I - Ever did under obama

Good for you that you're doing good but all I hear is people getting laid off left and right in different industries, stores are closing everywhere. Not to make this into a political issue, I'm not a big fan of either Trump or Obama. It definitely didn't start with Trump but he's not telling the truth about the economy either. He was actually more honest before he became President. Many people who are long-term unemployed or under-employed are not counted in the unemployment number, many believe the number is much, much higher. Just like they're fudging the inflation numbers by not counting food and energy. Those are much higher too. I think what has happened to the MT industry is awful and I feel the consequences too, but it is far from the only industry that's suffering and we are far from the only people seeing a reduction in pay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)