Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 62)

Frustration comes in all - shapes and sizes

Posted: Apr 14th, 2019 - 7:48 pm In Reply to: Wonder if it is the same dictator I get. - dnr

now with this job. I repeatedly get those same kinds of reports by the same bad dictators of less than a minute long, having to slow them way down and always dropping my LPH like a ton of bricks.

I had a wild experience the other day about 2 hrs before quitting time. I had a stat report show up. I didn't recognize the doctor or account. I glanced at the seconds and read what I thought was 300 seconds, so not a problem. It wasn't until I got into the report and noticed the computer wasn't keeping up too well with the voice file. It kept stuttering and stalling whenever I'd try to edit. That's when I looked at the job length again and saw that what I originally thought was 300 secs was really 3000 secs! Well, I nearly fell over...I just hoped I could crank up the speed all the way and get it done before the computer blew up. Sure was a wreck after getting that report done. Makes it hard not having that familiarity anymore with accounts and not having work assignments that are more fair so that no one has to suffer with several reports back to back by the same bad dictator all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)