Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 54)

My primary accounts seem to be a moving target. - dnr

Posted: Apr 12th, 2019 - 7:11 pm

I seem to get ever-changing accounts from everywhere. Of course that does not help the line count since I never get any facility or dictator enough times to get used to their accent and usual way dictating. There are all sorts of toolbar bookmarks for hospital doctor searches, a lot of them just distant memories and mostly the ones that were nicer accounts (of course). The latest CPs are as long as novels, and of course, doG help them if they were ever to think of us and put the CP in a easy-to-read format rather than crammed altogether. The only constant seems to be 1 facility I get a bunch of progress notes by the same 4 doctors with 45 to 90 second reports, dictated faster than the speed of light, and take 5x the usual straight typing time to do, even though they are SR. One night I spent 3 hours doing those doctors. They absolutely destroy my count with hope of recovery for days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)