Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Line Count - Falling short

Posted: Apr 11th, 2019 - 12:42 pm In Reply to: Me too - mom2huskies

I'm at the end of my rope with this job and this demonic company. New owners, new problems, just like always.

I am not getting work, not meeting my line count and at this juncture, I don't care any longer. Let them fire me, let them threaten me, it ain't going to work and it ain't going to bring me down. I am actively and I mean actively seeking another job and not MT work. I just cannot do this any longer. I have signed up with a temp agency and have a PT job coming up next week for 3 weeks and I am going to take it, work when I can doing MT work and go from there.

This place has destroyed my soul, my incentive, you name it, it is all dead because of this place.

No more, good bye to this place. In the meantime, I am only going to do what I can or what they allow me to do. I swear this place just smells of sabotage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)