Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

What disgusts - me

Posted: Mar 17th, 2019 - 4:08 am In Reply to: Nasty voice mail - I agree

There have been lots of twists and turns with this company, first Medquist, then MModal, and now AQuity, a spin-off company. Change has always been about the money. I'm sure the wheels are spinning 24/7 on how to extract as much revenue as possible before the industry finally goes bust in this country, because it will. Now flooding the workpools everywhere are the lost causes, i.e., the incompetent dictators, whose dictations offer no value and no benefit to anyone, returning back to the client riddled with blanks and deemed pretty much useless. Just a matter of time before clients across the country wake up and realize they've really been sold a bill of goods regarding bad/difficult dictators. VR cannot recognize them and an MT shouldn't have to be subjected to substandard poor quality dictation, wasting their time trying to make sense of absolute nonsense while being held to high standards and requirements when the bad dictators happily trot along generating their useless dictation without a care in the world, no one holding them responsible for their shoddy dictation, clueless and inconsiderate, no doubt completely incompetent in all things medical, having no business making life-or-death decisions for patients when they can't be bothered to dictate a clear and concise summary of the care they've provided (if you can call it care). This is what disgusts me, to see what a feeding frenzy this industry has become.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)