Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Computer - Happened to me

Posted: Mar 16th, 2019 - 10:56 am In Reply to: They will want it shipped back - If you leave

When I quit MM on the spot, I got a nasty voice mail about returning my computer, like it was something from NASA! I waited for them to send labels, which they did about a month later. I kept the boxes as I had a feeling I wouldn't be working for them that long. Found out they didn't pay to have the computer picked up, you had to take it to a UPS store or pay to have it picked up. I had 3 boxes and returned one at a time at my convenience. Took about 2 months. Put it in a corner and let it collect dust and return it to them like that when they finally get around to sending you labels and if you don't have boxes, tell them to send those too. Don't go out of your way for them at all. Rotten company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)