Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Verbatim - I get that

Posted: Mar 11th, 2019 - 6:37 pm In Reply to: Most of Nuance's stuff - is verbatim.

Verbatim is required, but come on, the or a vs. an. Really, talk about splitting hairs. I could understand changing the sentence or the medical terminology, but those small words. Who would even notice that. It is just another way that Nuance can be controlling and abusive. I wish some doctor would dictate these patient and see how that would fly if you left it in. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't with this rotten company and their QA is the devil and that post was probably from one of them. Also is that all they are finding in your reports? Petty, petty, petty BS. That's Nuance all the way and you cannot tell me that QA couldn't let that go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)