Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

When I knew TTCI was going to force the VDI install - AND force the contract, I

Posted: Mar 10th, 2019 - 12:40 pm In Reply to: I deleted the VDI today and - never felt better

started looking fast and furious. I found 2 positions, and I love them both. Both are straight typing, NO VDI, NO FIESA, NO ABUSIVE QA, NO INTRUSIVE CONTRACT TO SIGN.

I could not be happier. I love my work. I have plenty of it. Like any other job, there are days that are a bit heavier, but overall, the pace is very manageable. It is amazing the volume of work you can accomplish when you don't have to deal with all the other bullsh_t thrown your way by these Nuance whores. They sold us out.

There are still GOOD, SOLID companies out there that have nothing to do with Nuance/MM, or VDI. They are usually the smaller companies. Most amazing of all, they have not had "security hacks" like Nuance has had, and do not require all the bullsh_t Nuance TTCI does based on the fake "security" of VDI---all a lie.

It is well worth the research to find exactly what you want. My only suggestion is to start your research sooner than later if you want to stay in MT. Many of these companies do not advertise.

I am really glad I did the leg work I did. I am making far more money than I ever did with TTCI, and I have zero bullsh_t to deal with.

Good luck to all!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)