Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

MT over for us - I am leaving finally

Posted: Mar 10th, 2019 - 12:16 pm In Reply to: Medvoice is one major - Indian sub that really abuses

The VDI straw broke my back and I felt I just had to find something else. No more MT for me. Even as a supplemental job, it isn't worth it. I hate the IC mess with taxes, even though I know many have a handle on it, but I find I am paying more than with a regular employee position.

MM and Nuance could care less about transcription; they are just raking in the money until it is finally over and they will just concentrate on the software instead.

So sad, but there is no other job out there that treats people and dedicated people the way this one does. I have never taken so much abuse as I have as an MT for so little money; not even with minimum wage jobs, was I ever treated that way.

I am in the process of obtaining a part time job and when it comes through I am turning off the computer, deleting everything on it and hopefully never coming back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)