Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Be careful what you say and remember - Globalism - Means open borders

Posted: Mar 6th, 2019 - 5:16 pm In Reply to: Looking at the list of board messages this morning, - the latest 18 posts are political

Who owns this board? If I could turn back time, I’d never come to this board at all. The political debate on a job board is a ticket for disaster under the banner of a simple discussion. Now, they know how I feel, how I vote, who I have worked for, and what burns me up.

I spoke to a woman today who spent her career in housekeeping - She is 75 years old and has her SS and 800.00 a month pension from her job in a hospital. She is living quite well and doesn’t worry at all.

If I had to do it all over again, I’d be a housekeeper in a job which offered a pension. Women who are not married and have no children describe many of us. Have you heard, “a woman alone doesn’t have a prayer?” Well, this is why.

This board should be shut down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)