Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Well, I learned long ago - nn

Posted: Feb 7th, 2019 - 3:22 pm In Reply to: You must have a twin out there - Good for you both

I learned LONG ago not to have one job and one job only. I learned long ago after leaving MM when it was still MedQuist not to be affiliated with some large national company. There many more MTs out there that work more than one job so they can keep a steady flow of income going. I set my hours and work when I feel like it. Maybe you and some of the people who also complain would be better served by spending your time "thinking outside the box," and pursuing other opportunities with companies that are small or even possibly something like inbound customer service, which could also be done at home. I know that the major "home shopping networks" hire customer service reps to work from home and they start people around $15 an hour, so QUIT whining, complaining and be PROACTIVE!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)