Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Glad they have my back - DD

Posted: Feb 6th, 2019 - 9:40 am

If I have to justify myself to one more stupid Operations Manager or "quality supervisor" on something that they could have taken 5 minutes to look up themselves I am going to go postal!  I wonder how much freakin' money this company is hemorrhaging because they just say, yes sir/no sir and forward on "errors" to MTs and QAs without taking a few minutes to verify and defend when necessary.  My husband thinks I am insane for getting so upset...here is the deal, they are paid a salary - I MAKE 3 FREAKIN' CENTS A LINE bouncing through impossible account instructions from inept, inconsiderate physicians, nurses, PAs, residents, interns who do not even care if they are dictating correct information anymore. Why, oh why do they continue to torture us and let offshore get away with absolute murder...Serenity Now, Serenity Now

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)